For Tableware Professionals
BAUSCHER delivers high-quality products in contemporary and durable designs. Our deep understanding of our customers' market conditions and processes, has made us for over 100 years, makes us the leading supplier and system partner of unique industry solutions that combine hygiene, technology and cost-effectiveness in the international tableware market.
Pioneer since 1881
The inventor gene is firmly inscribed in BAUSCHER's DNA.
To it the brand owes its agility to seek answers today to the issues of tomorrow. Our courageousness and wealth of experience make us the most widely used professional porcelain in the world.
- Inventors of hotel porcelain: the BAUSCHER brothers
- Revolutionary design: B1100. First system tableware with space-saving design
- Novel look: CARAT. First relief system tableware of its time
- First intelligent tableware: PABIS. Porcelain in combination with RFID technology from avus
- Functional added value: AIRFLOW. Shortened cooling down and heating up through air exchange
BAUSCHER in Numbers
With SANDSTONE, BAUSCHER shows the liveliness of natural stone structures. In three colour nuances, the décor concept is based on a restrained tone-in-tone from soft beige to intense anthracite. SANDSTONE unfolds its irresistible charm in combination with other natural materials.
To Go Solutions
Unlike standard disposable cups, BAUSCHER's chic Coffee to Go cups are made of high-quality, thick-walled hard porcelain that is not only particularly durable, but also retains heat excellently.